The eighteen year old who lost his bid for Buffalo School Board by only 132 votes was arrested by police this week, accused of providing minors with alcohol and allowing them to smoke marijuana at his home in South Buffalo.
Austin Harig was charged with first-degree unlawfully dealing with a child and second-degree criminal nuisance, both misdemeanors and is due in court June 17th.
The political hopeful has long been involved in scandal, as The Tommunist has uncovered in an exhaustive investigation. Some of the findings include:
- Found to have sent or forwarded dozens of racially insensitive and/or sexually explicit emails to WNY-area politicians, media, friends and coworkers. One email depicts horse porn bestiality, and others blatantly misogynistic or racist
- Harig defended disgraced former Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority tenant commissioner Joe Mascia in a phone call to WBEN last July. Mascia was recorded as using the “N-word” to describe several local African American politicians. Harig supported Mascia in his failed bid for Buffalo Common Council last year.
- Harig has been known to refer to unspecified black female leaders in the area as the “parasitic Black Sisterhood”
- Harig has decried “damn Asians” and other “foreigners” attending the University at Buffalo on discounted tuition
- Harig had made public remarks expressing revulsion at grown men “grinding against each other” at gay pride parades, referring to it as “disgusting”
- Harig at one point proposed the creation of “dignity camps” to convert unused prisons into centers for those receiving welfare and unemployment insurance to receive job training and lessons in personal hygiene
- Harig publically referred to US Senator from New York Kirsten Gillibrand as (Senator Chuck) “Schumer’s little girl”
In Harig’s defense, he is only a kid, and will hopefully learn and grow from his experiences to become a better person and an asset to the area, so by the time he’s 69 years old, he won’t be a national embarrassment…